MUSIC (PART 1) Why I left music

                     ✽Why I left music  ♭♭♭

f




Assalamualaikum wa rehmatullahi ta'ala barkatahu


بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful."

                                              



 

"[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the world

"The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful 

"Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.

"It is You we worship and You we ask for help."

"Guide us to the straight path

"The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray."


For this particular topic (Music) I divided it into two parts. This article is purely based on part 1 (Why I left music)


So before starting up I would like you to send 3 times Durood on PROPHET MUHAMMAD  (ﷺ)

 

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ،

اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ

[Anas bin Malik reported :

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever sends salah upon me once, Allah (SWT) will send salah upon him tenfold, and will erase ten sins from him, and will raise him ten degrees in status." (Sunan - an - Nasa'i : 1297)]



So, Let.... we start with our topic




This part is based on AUTOBIOGRAPHY of my own LIfe ; 


So my dear Akhies and Ukhties many of you know that I was a good guitarist and pianist. My dream was to become a singer, if not singer then atleast an instrument player. I love to play and even I was planning to purchase a quality guitar and keyboard in my collection. I know many chords and was able to play any song in it.  Its almost became my life. I was always standing with a community which says music is permissible in islam ( a quality of liberal muslim )...

But....... 

A turning point came in my life..... Subhanallah. I developed intersest in reading Quran with meaning and to read hadeeths. And I read 1 hadeeth which is sahih almost dates back to six months and this completely changed me Allhamdullilah. So Inshallah the same hadeeth will also change your mind and hearts and keep you away from being a liberal muslim. 


Hadeeth : 


Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari:

That he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." (Sahih Bukhari 5590)






So do you want anything more than it...???           any more references....???                            I know it is very difficult to relinquish..          but you are not as addicted I was..                  Its time now...                                      If I can then why can't you...?? why musn't you..??  


Inshallah in my next blog. That is in MUSIC (PART 2) I'll recommend you how to leave music.. some methods that I followed and Allhamdullilah succeed ..


Try hard to stay away from satan's provokes. May ALLAH سبحانه و طائلة guide all of us. 










 


























Comments